Refer a friend, earn free Revl gear!
It pays to join the #Revlution, here’s how it works…
1. Create an account or login below (you’ll get $1 discount just for registering (100 Points).
2. Click the box “Earn Points,” then select “Referrals” and copy and paste your custom referral link on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or email it! Make sure you mention that they’ll get a $25 off discount code.
3. When they use your link and purchase the Revl Arc on our website, you’ll get 2500 points, which you can use to get a $25 discount code on your next Revl order. Keep sharing and these points will add up, no limit or expiration! Keep referring your friends to earn a free camera!
4. You’ll earn points for your purchases, including mounts and other accessories. It works like this: once you have an account and are logged in, you’ll earn 10 points for every $1 you spend on Revl merchandise.
For example, $50 spent will earn 500 points, which you can use to buy a $5 discount code for your next order, so it’s like getting 10% back… Sounds amazing, right?
5. There are a couple other ways to earn points, including:
a. Like Revl on Facebook: 100 points
b. Share Revl on Facebook: 100 points
c. Follow Revl on Instagram: 100 points
d. Have a fun idea for earning points? Email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to get creative, so you can earn more Revl gear!
*The fine print: In order to get credit, the buyer must be new to Revl (meaning they haven't already made a purchase or have an account with us), use your referral link and enter the 10% discount code when they make a purchase -- you will not get the referral credit if they don't use the 10% discount code because we don't have a way to track it. Discount codes and credits cannot be earned from or applied to shipping, tax or the use of other discount codes. Referral credits are awarded on a “per order” basis, not “per product”. Only one discount code can be applied per order and points cannot be earned from or used on wholesale orders. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to decline the receipt or use of referral credits.