- Download the firmware file by clicking below: 5.0.277
- Insert microSD card into your computer.
- Extract the revl_firmware_5.0.x.zip file.
- Copy and paste the firmware.bin file into the root of the microSD card make sure its outside of any folder (Outside of DCIM).
- Eject the microSD card from the computer.
- Insert microSD card into the camera and then power on - you will see a loading symbol, then the camera will restart itself (this can take up to 5 minutes).
- Pat yourself on the back, all done!
Current Firmware Version: 5.0.277
- + Improved audio quality
- + Wifi connection stability improvements
- + Improved audio synchronization
- + Default to 1080p/30 with EIS ON from factory reset
- + EIS improvements
- + Bug fixes